The Politically incorrect tour of Berlin! Enjoy a well rounded historical view of the city. If you can’t take swearing or inappropriate jokes, do the boring tours!
HOES BEFORE BROS (ladies night) – Pub Crawl
Pub Crawl Ladies night
Looking for a pub crawl that is fun, unique, safe and full of girl power? You’re traveling alone to Berlin and are looking for a fun night out and a chance to make new besties while staying safe?Tired of those pub crawls full of mansplaining, just join us ladies! Or you are in the city with your BFFs, all dressed up but no idea where to go or what to do? LOOK NO FURTHER, WE GOT YOU!! 🙂
What’s The Ladies’ Plan:
Put on your favourite lipstick and get ready to meet Kween-Hoe, your not-so-humble guide for the evening!
Strong of pub crawls experience and badasserie (she knows Krav Maga), she’ll be there to take you on a crazy night filled with savage and unapologetic GRL PWR.
As Kween-Hoe welcomes you, a shot glass necklace will be handed to you – the perfect accessory to complete your outfit for the night- so you can enjoy a tasty welcome shot. No time to stay idle though as the Silent Disco will be waiting for you!
Next stop is a room just for us at a classy cocktail bar, where more shots will be served, but also games and convo topics such as “10 ways women are better than men” (we all know it’s true, ladies!) will be ready to be enjoyed.
Last stop – but not the least- we have a more casual but fun cocktail bar with its own dance floor and live DJ. Another round of shots and you’ll be ready to shake your bootay!
Important points to remember:
- It’s in the title but we’re gonna say it again in case it wasn’t clear enough: this is a “women only” tour: cis-het men, you are NOT allowed on this tour #SorryNotSorry
- Berlin is a cash-preferred town (just so you know ) and one of our venue is a cash only place (an ATM is at the location) so, you’ve been warned
- An AB transit ticket is required to join the tour
- The drinks are not included however, there are surprises at every stop
- No dress code restrictions